I had the absolute pleasure of interviewing one of my first ever business mentors, Catherine Watkin, who is the queen of heart-centred sales, and I’d like to share the recording with you.
Catherine spoke about many aspects of sales and I asked her many questions, including
- What’s the difference with her approach from traditional sales trainings.
- How we can remain true to ourselves (authentic) and still get sales?
- What do you do if you feel someone can’t afford your services and yet you really want to help them?
- What is your view of packaging your services vs charging by the session?
- What three tips could you give to those watching tat would help them get good at selling authentically, and even enjoy it?
As always, I would love to hear your comments, so please share them here, and share this post with your friends and on social media.